Careers at Mechanical Simulation
Mechanical Simulation develops software that transforms the way that the automotive industry solves the most challenging problems we are facing today. Your unique skills will be fully utilized to help this cutting-edge company deliver the industry leading development and testing tools to a global audience. We will surrounded you with passionate and talented people from a variety backgrounds.
Types of employment:
Job Posting: Software Development Engineer 1
Mechanical Simulation is a growing small company, in which technical team members play many roles. All software development roles will need to work as a team with highly qualified vehicle dynamic experts to implement designs and features. Some travel may be required.
- Design, modify, develops, write and implement software applications.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Work under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Report to lead developer or project lead
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or 2 years of experience in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- C programming
- C++ programming
- Visual Studio
- Computer Graphics
- Design Patterns
- Java of C#